Repping Beantown.com

BET Awards quick re-cap

published by Angella at 6/27/2007 01:00:00 PM

2007-06-27

Let me see what I can say about last night...If you visit this blog often, you know I do not give a damn what other bloggers say! I'm going to say my own two cents and not just because I've seen someone else say. If you don't like it oh well! You have an option to click that X in your browser right now:)

HERE WE GO.........

*Monique came in with her big girl performance, which I absolutely ADORED! by the way. She got her little diva swagger on and everything...Say what you want on Mo' you know damn well you would not be able to stand and say it to her face :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*T.I. teared the stage up! I did not het his performance in the beginning, then since I have record it on my DVR, I wetn back this morning to get a full look. The audience were going Crazy! and so was I.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Yayo know damn well he felt salted, when he reached his hand out to Tip and did not get a handshake back. LOL! Yayo that man was amped and perfoming, I do not think he meant to do that. Although it was funny as hell.

*Question of the night- Carbon Blue to Nick Cannon ; How do you get a supermodel? Nick responsed with lots of smiles :)

*Ne-Yo performed Because of you and Make me better with Fabo.. uuummm that performance was decent. I was not @ the edge of my seat to be truthful. Fabo did allright.. Can't find a pic of Ne -Yo sorry

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Beyonce came out with this ill ass green robot costume. I like that! I don't care how much you don't like B'. She delivers so boo ooh!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Monique made her apperance in B's performance and introduced Kelly with her "Bouce like this" cut with EVE

.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Diddy performed Last Night with Miss Keisha Cole. It was decent also, I like it better than the Ne-Yo performance. The performance was better than last year.Thank god!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Lil Kym popped out of nowhere!!!!!! during Diddy and Keisha's Performance, LOL! my exact words @ the time were ; What the f*ck is she doing?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Ciara came in with her little bad ass and danced the s*** out of that stage.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Robin Thicke did his little thing on stage too, I was feeling that

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*50 Cent performed...all I can say is WOW! (not in a good way)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*My main comment to Bet and their staff: Y'all are some FUCKED UP PEOPLE! why? because some of those performances could have been great, but the sound was HORRIBLE. I could not even heard Ne-Yo when he was singing! *shake head*

click pics for lager view, will not work on all

What next?

1 representers:

glamourchick said...

T.I. is so fine that words can't express his sex appeal. Oh I am so happy that he had apologized at the awards for the incident wit DTP. Congrats to him for his win. I also saw him and the lucky lady(Tiny) by his side at the awards show. She deserve him cuz she seem like she a down chick. So I am proud of both of them. Who knows they might be the next Will and Jada?
I was so disappointed in fabo and neyo's performance cuz i luv their joint make me better.
T.I. performance was the best.


Your Ad Here