Repping Beantown.com

BET Awards Fashion- Tiny OR Eve

published by Angella at 6/27/2007 02:25:00 PM

2007-06-27

I was an aww when I saw that Tiny and Eve had worn the same thing! But you decide who rocked that leopard dress with style flavor and attitude! and yes that is T.I.'s hand on her ass lol! I had to crop him out of the pic so you can view the dress style!

Vote! Vote! Vote!

I mean who was repping that dress correctly, I'm in a hurry sorry.

Quick reminder to Tiny Fans. The forum have gained over 200 accounts as of today. I thank everyone who registered.. so NOW we have to start posting and not just view on the message board. Get the activity back up. All of you 200 people

What next?

2 representers:

asia1212 said...

TINY ROCKED THAT DRESS I DON'T CARE WHAT NOBODY ELSE SAID!!! TINY ROCKED IT AND I LOVED IT!!!U GO GURL

daniellerenee78 said...

Tiny was hott in that dress.And we know this because of the hand.


Your Ad Here