Repping Beantown.com

Ms.Rowland stop by for an interview

published by Angella at 3/25/2007 05:57:00 PM

2007-03-25

According to CL Ms.Rowland stopped by 102.7 KIIS-FM radio station ,located in L.A. Not too long ago, for an interview rap-up about her upcoming and may I say anticipated albumn. Word is she also discussed her new single "like this" feat.Ruff ryders E-v-e! (that's my dude) and strutted her stuff a little bit.
If you have not seen her albumn cover, I put it for you, thoughful? yes I am.
On the real, those jeans she got on are real cute. I think it's time I owned more that just two piece of HouseofDereon clothing. lol! Click here for more pics and Click here to listen to the interview via. CL because I could not get the direct link. Damn comp, acting up.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here