Repping Beantown.com

Memphis Bleek throwing it back@Jim Jones

published by Angella at 3/13/2007 01:11:00 PM

2007-03-13

Haven't seen him in while? well me neither. xxl reports that Bleek is now breaking his silence concerning the on-going beef w/ Hov and Dipset. (why in the hell are they beefing for?) So Jones who did a recent interview with dumbass FlunkMaster Flex or whatever his name is, came at Bleek with and I quote"scolding Bleek about his lack of platinum plaques and money during a Hot 97 interview with Funkmaster Flex two weeks ago" Damn! Jimmy you're not going to stop are you?" He even did an interview based on the situation. My man seems like a "I don't give a fu** what a ni*** say, as long as you don't thrown them ones@me" Read the full interview

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here