Repping Beantown.com

Killer Mike+Big Boy=No beef?

published by Angella at 3/31/2007 04:40:00 PM

2007-03-31

All right so I guess you all heard about Killer Mike's allegedly brawl with Big boy? No, then you heard it here. K.M cleared up all the mahem on a recent interview and also discussed breifly albumn his albumn "I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind". Which is stores now by the way. Quote from interview:

"First of all, let me start by saying it's nothing. I done saw a good friend lose a good friend, Tip lost Philant [Johnson] and had another friend shot in the face so I don't want anybody to think that this is a beef," said a humble Killer Mike. "I also want to apologize to everybody in the A-Town, Morris Brown, my mother, grandmother, Big Boi's mother, Dre's mother and anybody who may have witnessed what wasn't me and Big Boi fighting, but what was two grown men not seeing eye to eye. I never touched him and he never touched me. Some of the things they said I did to Big Boi, if I had did, I don't know if I could have lived with that." Click here for more on this.....

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here