Repping Beantown.com

Summer Jam in Boston: Recap

published by Angella at 6/10/2008 05:54:00 PM

2008-06-10

Photobucket
I know I'm a hella late with this one, but y'all know a chick was having some issues. Anyways consider this post as a brief Beantown Summer Jam re-cap for all those who did not attend or don't know how to google it *wink* My peeps who got to attend the show a couple days ago described it as "live and poppin" Now of course I was quick to open my big mouth and tell her that we don't use poppin anymore, J/K. The artists roster included:

  • Lil Wayne
  • Plies
  • Ray-J (I don't know why)
  • Mario
  • Rick Ross
  • Trey Songz
  • Lloyd and so much more alone with a special guest apperance of Capo's own cerified Jim Jones!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I am quite tired at the moment, so follow this link to get all the photos,videos, and etc.. on the who and what.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here