Repping Beantown.com

Michelle Williams album cover art

published by Angella at 6/20/2008 12:04:00 PM

2008-06-20

Photobucket
Former Destiny Child's member Michelle Williams is fully loaded and ready for her album release this summer on August 12th. You have to bear with me guys, because I might be a little late with today's post(s). I already explained my whereabouts a little earlier. Coming back to Michelle and her album cover, I'm going to be all out real and say that I'm feeling her first single 'We Break the dawn', along with this album artwork. I think it's one of those songs that takes a couple days to get in your system, and then when it gets in BOOM! but I am very dissapointed in the lack of promotions in this album! I mean her sound is different, the look and I really feel mad that people can't accept well another Destiny Child member having success if it's not Beyonce. Nothing personal against miss B, but damn!

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here