Repping Beantown.com

Gabrielle Union cover Essence magazine

published by Angella at 6/20/2008 03:16:00 PM

2008-06-20

Photobucket
Actress Gabrielle Union is on the cover of the July '08 issue of Essence magazine looking very hhhmmm...'content'. I couldn't say happy, because that probably might be an understatement looking at these photos and hearing things, SSHHHH! I don't know nothing I swear. *Winking* In the cover story Body Beautiful, Gabby gives her input on what true beauty is along with a side of secrets of health and hair. Two of the most important a girl can't live without. See wome like Gabrielle should appreciate what we bloggers do her and her supposed career. *Roll eyes*

What next?

1 representers:

Amanda said...

I love Gabby! The role she plays in a majority of her movies is always strong and sophisticated, which fit her perfectly. She can be such a "Bianca". Don’t know who that is? She’s an aspiring fashion assistant, Bianca, who is a prime example of a woman who’s got it going on. I’m talking the dream job, a man who’s got all the ladies drooling, and the spice to keep it all together when hell hits the fan. I’m currently working with Toyota and I’m really hyped to spread the word about our new interactive webisodes, If Looks Could Kill, in which she stars in. Think James Bond meets Sanaa Lathan in “Something New”, Bianca is the girl who isn’t afraid to run in her Louboutin heels!

Link: http://www.iflookscouldkill.com

You’ll have to see what I’m talking about. Don’t forget to check out the second episode-BFF in a Box-which is available today
(6/23). This girl is definitely courageous! She’s kind of like today’s Foxy Brown, don’t you think? You’ve probably already been reeled in so don’t stop now.

I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds by directly contacting you. After viewing your blog and seeing how hip to the game you are when it comes to what’s hot and current, I figured this would be something that would catch your interest.
Looking forward to the girl talk!
Best,
Amanda Clouden
ILCK Ambassador
Amanda.Clouden@yahoo.com


Your Ad Here