Repping Beantown.com

Alicia Keys wants to be a mommy

published by Angella at 6/17/2008 11:23:00 AM

2008-06-17

Photobucket
Can you imagine Alicia Keys getting photographs with a bunch of kids alongside her in the park or something? I can...Singtress Alicia Keys reveleaved in an interview with WENN while attenting a movie premiere not too long ago in New York City that she is not quite ready to being called 'mommy' yet but it's something worth considering. I’ve always loved kids. Kids are so important. It’s important to nurture and spend time with them and listen to them. I’m not ready to be a mom. But (adoption) is something that is important to consider. That’s what I really admire about Angelina. I think it’s beautiful the way she embraces children of the world.” And she insists she would like to create a family of different cultures, like Jolie: “We are all one. We’re not as separate as we oftentimes think. So I possibly would (adopt), when I’m more in the motherhood stage of my life.
[Source:Alicakeysdaily]

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here