Repping Beantown.com

What's with the face Christinna?

published by Angella at 5/22/2008 02:13:00 PM

2008-05-22

Photobucket

Now I am not the one to be jumping up complaining about people's eating habits but damn chick....! close your mouth! I found the comments from these good peoples on the photos quite funny,especially the one where her mother is trying to use the phone. I think Christina's chewing was a little loud because her mom was covering her ears while trying to make phone call! hehe! I think so too. But I do blame on her though, it is you duty to teach your child how to eat a meal in public especially when there is always a possiblity of cameras flashing everywhere, well in Christinna's case from time-to-time If you know know what I mean *wink* *wink*

What next?

3 representers:

Quick said...

she has been getting a lot of attention from us bloggers over the week! I guess she is doing something right! But right now she is still on my "bad" list- lol

Anonymous said...

mines too! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I would cover my ears too if she ate that loudly. I have a co worker that does that and I have to cover my ears when he slurps his coffee and eats his bagel. Yuck!


Your Ad Here