Repping Beantown.com

New Video: Michelle Williams

published by Angella at 5/20/2008 02:29:00 PM

2008-05-20

Brand new vide from DC former member Michelle Williams - 'We break the dawn' off her upcoming album 'Unexpected' hitting stores in the summer. Let me first start by saying I am in love with this song since the first time I heard it a couple weeks ago. The video....I am slightly dissapointed with it. I saw so much Beyonce in that video that sh*t is not even funny! I can put the last $20 I have in my purse at the moment that if she would have gave the video her own style. It would be beyond Fabolous, but then again that's just my opinion.

What next?

1 representers:

Quick said...

...i love the video, but i wanted her to do more dancing! Not just get tossed around like a football-


Your Ad Here