Repping Beantown.com

Mariah Carey covers Jet magazine

published by Angella at 4/13/2008 03:06:00 PM

2008-04-13

Photobucket
The good people over at Jet magazine got a chance to chat ut up with singer Mariah Carey, for the April 21st '08 issue. If you do not own a radio, you should be informed that "Touch My body" is gaining plenty of success at the moment. *applause* Even though I am not feeling the song like that, I have to admit there is no way in hell I can shut down the video.That ish is funny as hell! hehe
Mariah’s Milestone Mariah Carey is hitting even higher notes these days. Her new hit song, Touch My Body, has reached the top of the charts–bringing her total of No. 1 singles on the Billboard singles chart to 18, overtaking Elvis Presley’s record and placing the songbird only behind the Beatles, who have 20. “I really can never put myself in the category of people who have not only revolutionized music but also changed the world,” Carey says about the milestone. “That’s a completely different era and time. I’m just really happy and grateful.”

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here