Repping Beantown.com

Keyshia Cole gearing up for a new album! (already)

published by Angella at 4/03/2008 03:54:00 PM

2008-04-03

Photobucket
R&B singer Keyshia Cole has revealed during the taping of Bet Spring bling that she is currently working on her third album "The Love album" and fans should anticipate a December '08 release. Cole says "It’s gonna be more of a love album. It’s gonna be more about the good side of love". *Thinking* We all know Keyshia does not like to put her personal business out there but I have to wonder, why call the album love Keyshia? She explained that "I’m calling it The Love Album, but that could change. I’m just focusing on the subjects of love that make you happy. I just wanna switch it up a little bit. That’s all" Switch things up a little bit? Naw playa' I think you are getting ready to admit publicly what the J in your life stands for and lord knows I can't wait![Bet News]

What next?

1 representers:

idk... said...

hmmm soo soon? she aint playing!


Your Ad Here