Repping Beantown.com

Karina Pasian: Now that's what I'm talking about!

published by Angella at 4/19/2008 08:50:00 PM

2008-04-19

I agree with blogging buddy Quick on this one. Def Jam Records have defenitely found another winner. Meet young & talented upcoming artist Karina Pasian. Her new single "16 at war" speaks for our young girls today meeting with different obstacles that truthfully a sixteen year old girl should not have to face with. I first heard Karina's single "16 at war" last night on the radio and I have been looking for it on the net since this morning. I ended up finding it on Quick's site.That's why I Love him so much! LOL! I tooked a visit to Karina's myspace page and listened to her songs. This girl can sing! I love the truth that she speaks in her songs. My favorite besided 16 at war is "Cry" where she speaks on people in need,right and wrongs,the world misery, nations at war,hungry children, riches not giving a damn about poverty,genecide. When I got to songs like "Can't bring me down" I realize Ms.Pasian is definitely what the singing game has been lacking.I have great confidence in her message along with her voice.

What next?

4 representers:

Anonymous said...

A, please forgive me, but you have been
tagged!

Quick said...

...song is hot,not!? But i wonder how old she really is-

Anonymous said...

WOW. This is my frist time hearing her. I think I will be joining the bandwagon:)

Edirin said...

i agree this 1 is indeed a winner, fantastic song and voicedqth


Your Ad Here