Repping Beantown.com

Step Fest 2008

published by Shaina at 3/31/2008 01:09:00 PM

2008-03-31

Boston readers: this Saturday (April 5), hit up Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated's 2008 Step Fest at Northeastern University's Mathew's Arena. Doors open at 11:00 AM. The show is hosted by former BET correspondent Joe Clair with performances by Slick Rick The Ruler and Doug E. Fresh. Advance tickets are priced at $10 ($15 at the door). Purchase tickets through the Mathews Arena box office (617-373-4700), or online at www.gonu.com/ticketsor. For more information, email StepFest08@gmail.com

What next?

4 representers:

HotSauce!! said...

damn this shit is here already. i have to buy my ticket ididn't even no. you going?

Angella said...

Have not figured out nor decided yet... :(

HotSauce!! said...

I go every year but this time i didn't even hear about it. I might attend someone the parties after. I know a chick who's stepping so I might go.

figure out if you going and let me know

Angella said...

yep!


Your Ad Here