Repping Beantown.com

On Stand: Beyonce on Jack magazine, Laila Ali on Essence

published by Angella at 3/29/2008 09:34:00 AM

2008-03-29

Photobucket
Grammy award winning singer Beyonce Knowles is on the April '08 issue of Jack Magazine. I did my best to retrieve this magazine's website but lots of funky links came up so I really am not informed with the cover story they did with homegirl. I don't know about the gold dress, but the shoes look absolutely FAB! FAB! FAB! ;)
Photobucket
Great news this week for Muhamad Ali's daugher Laila Ali and her husband Curtis Conway ; a former NFL player. Ali spoke exclusively with Essence to reveal her undeniable joy that her and her husband of 11 months are now expectating a baby in the fall. She Says: " I don’t know yet if we are having a boy or a girl, but I’m excited that I have a life inside me that my husband and I created." Awww! how glad we over at Repping Beantown are for this couple :) Stay Fab children.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here