Repping Beantown.com

Behind the Scene: Usher- Love in dis club

published by Angella at 3/18/2008 01:49:00 PM

2008-03-18

Photobucket
Photobucket
[photos:thee-biz]
While browsing the internet today, I came accross a few snaps of Usher's upcoming video for his soon to be hit 'Love in this Club,which I am sure you have heard by now! Yeah I said...a hit! Although I am crossing my fingers and praying to god that this video is hot. I seriously had to put J.Holiday and Ne-Yo on the side for you Usher. Do me proud...Please.

What next?

2 representers:

Anonymous said...

usher iis hanging out with his stepson on the set of his veido cant weite to see thewhole thing is going to be hot one. and am sure that his wife is not to far from them maybe she is hoding there child.

Quick said...

I wonder what the concept will be; hopefully it's not like his video for "Yeah"-


Your Ad Here