Repping Beantown.com

Thank you!

published by Angella at 2/09/2008 08:12:00 AM

2008-02-09

Photobucket
I would like to give a quick shout-out to everyone who stopped by and wished my mom a happy birthday and all those that messaged me via myspace or emails. I also want to thank everyone who have been stopping by Reppin' Beantown more often and making your presence known. I will always appreciate you for that and ofcourse hook you up on my linking goodness every Tuesdays. I also wanted to aks of everyone who has me blogroll as RBTF to kindly change it to Repping Beantown when you get a chance. Either you are linking me on your posts or on your blogroll. Please take time to make that change. If you already have me down in your post as RBTF, just make the change next time. But on the affiliates please do make that change when you can. I would greatly appreciate it from everyone. Once again, Thank you

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here