Repping Beantown.com

Snoop is allowed in the U.K. again

published by Angella at 2/05/2008 02:03:00 PM

2008-02-05

February 5, 2008

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rapper Snoop Dog aka Snoop-double-OG stopped by the Lary King show recently to announce that he is no longer banned from entering the country. As some might recall the California rapper was banned from entering the country due to a video which displayed Snoop and the airport security throwing blows. I wonder what Shantay had to say about this. After the cut are quotes from the interview courtesy of Bet news.
I was wrongfully accused and now I’ve been accepted back in.The judge overturned it. He looked at the evidence and looked at what I’ve been doing, just checked my character out and found me to be innocent and now I’m able to go back out there

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here