Repping Beantown.com

Reader's Input

published by Angella at 2/10/2008 01:38:00 PM

2008-02-10

Photobucket
I cam across this comment while I was cleaning out my inbox. It is based on a recent post that I did of Rihanna on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.The anonymous person wrote in response in the cmt section:
I think you should know that you accidentally gave credit to the wrong site. Ultimate Rihanna is now ONLY AVAILABLE at the domain name rihannadaily.com. The old domain was taken illegally by the fan-sites.org host and given to other people. The true founders have carried on the site at rihannadaily.com. You can see all the high quality scans there.
My response: The thing you have to understand is that wherever I found a photo, I will give full credit to that particular site. Because I know personally that I would be upset if I had a photo on here and it was posted somewhere else with no credit linking back to me. I am not saying you are lying or anything. Thank you for letting me know. If you had any attention of wanting the link to be removed, I am sorry but it will not be until further notice :)

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here