Repping Beantown.com

Happy Birthday Mommy!

published by Angella at 2/05/2008 02:32:00 PM

2008-02-05

February 5,2008

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today is a special day for me, because today's mark my mommy's 40 something birthday! Like I was going to put my mom's age out there for you lol! Naw but on the real. H-A-P-P-Y- B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y momma. I love you, because if it wasn't for you I would not be here right now, I would not know how to be the beautiful,intelligent,understanding,caring young lady that you raised me to be. I know I still have a lot to learn and can be a knuckle head at times. But I do appreciate you and every risk, sacrifices you have ever taken and continue to take in order for me to have a better life. I am grown now and you still see me as your little girl which I can understand because deep inside I am. Love you mommy and have a Happy Birthday! You know me and the fam are going to spoil you today :)

What next?

5 representers:

Quick said...

aww, that's sweet. Did she enjoy her day?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats to your mom, hope u dont mind me stumblin hrough

Angella said...

No I do not mind any one stopping thru here :) Thanks
Quick >> she had a good time, we all cooked for her and to find out my brother had plans to take her out to a nice restaurant. She got lots of gifts and love.

Quick said...

lol; well at least she felt the love- and there were plenty of left-overs!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday mom dukes. wishing you many more. Make sure Angie do all the chores and then some. cause this is your day.


Your Ad Here