Repping Beantown.com

Quick catch-up Tagged me

published by Angella at 1/07/2008 03:51:00 PM

2008-01-07

I think I have been tagged by Quick Catch-up site. I'm not really 100% sure what to write when a fellow blogger tags you, but here I go.

RULES: Simply link to the person who has tagged you, share seven weird things about yourself, tag seven bloggers to do the same and include a link to their blog, let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog
  • 1. I have to sleep with two pillows at night.hehe! one under my head and one under my feet.
  • 2. I can't eat nothing salty in the morning or I will get VERY nautious
  • 3. I have a tendency of seeing all kinds of colors in front of me when I'm amped and very heated (usually when someone cross the line with me)
  • 4. I wish my mama named me Laila, don't ask me why
  • 5. If I have a daugher, I want to name her Selena, (I guess it's something with the a's at the end that get to me)
  • 6.I still pray that I was younger and still be able to take naps on the Kindergarden or day care table(those were the good times yo!)
  • 7.I want to fall in love at 24 :)

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here