Repping Beantown.com

YoungBuck getting robbed and lying about it?!

published by Angella at 11/29/2007 04:42:00 PM

2007-11-29

Sohh.com has been reporting that there might be a possibility that G-Unit's Young Buck may have gotten robbed. You know how these gansta be and blah! blah! blah! well Buck supposeldy responded saying that "Ain't nobody robbed me for a thing. There was an altercation between me and a dude here in Tennessee and during that altercation, I lost a watch which came off my arm. But as far as someone taking my Bentley, my Bentley is sitting pretty without a scratch on it, right here in my driveway and my jewelry is right here too. I guess this is what people wanted to happen. I didn't get robbed for anything." and "I don't owe anyone money and the dude who I had the altercation with knows me and I know him and we already had our words since the altercation happened, so whoever is posting this or commenting on this recklessly is trying to take Buck down but you can't take Buck down." My question in this is: Is it really that serious or would he lie about something like that? I don't know peoples. This is one of those put in your two cents post.Knock yourself out and please keep it clean ;)

What next?

6 representers:

Anonymous said...

I think that nigga really did get robbed yo! all them niggaz in gunit are liars

Anonymous said...

i second that

Anonymous said...

G-unit all day man, people are just hating on buck. When I say people I do mean bitches like jamalking and anonymous! he did not get robbed so suck something. Since msangela asked to keep it clean .....
Da'hood we out here!

Anonymous said...

@jamalking...

You sound really ignorant just for writing that. Do you even know them to be calling them peoples liars????

Anonymous said...

Just because I don;t know them personally don't mean shit. G-Unit niggaz are fake! You can hit up every hood in the NY and they will school you

Anonymous said...

No I do not need to hit up every hood. What the fuck do I look like, you are still an ignorant person because like I said before you do not KNOW THEM!


Your Ad Here