Repping Beantown.com

T.I. drops request for Thanksgiving

published by Angella at 11/08/2007 03:48:00 PM

2007-11-08

Rapper T.I. had recently filed a request to allow guest(friends/family) into his home for a thanksgiving celebration. But drops his request today. Read more after the cut and like I said before may god be with him and his family :(
Chart-topping rapper T.I. has dropped a request to allow extra guests into his house for a Thanksgiving Day celebration. T.I., born Clifford Harris, dropped the request today (November 8), citing strong opposition from prosecutors handling the high profile case. Prosecutors claimed that T.I. was seeking special treatment and said that since his release, he has submitted a list with 95 names, making it difficult for court officials to conduct background checks on each individual. SOURCE

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here