Repping Beantown.com

T.I. is Free !

published by Angella at 10/26/2007 01:18:00 PM

2007-10-26

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rapper T.I. has recently been freed on bond. According to my gatherings he was released on a $3 million bond today.Find out more after the cut The rules are that T.I. is to be held under house arrest in Henry county while he await on his upcoming trial. The only individual that are allowed in the home are Tameka"tiny"Cottle and his five beautiful kids. I also have an undertanding that he is to wear a ankle bracelet/monitoring device which he payed for with his own money at all timesThank you to those who helped me gather this, y'all know who you are. Any corretions you feel that this post need, do not hesitate to present them with concrete prrof of course. Keep them in your prayers.

What next?

2 representers:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and about time. $3 Million, wow, he's in a lot of trouble.

Anonymous said...

Im so happy 4he and his family....They will remain in my prayers....May God bless them...


Your Ad Here