Repping Beantown.com

Follow-up on Rapper T.I.'s arrest!

published by Angella at 10/14/2007 12:59:00 PM

2007-10-14

So by now you all know that rapper T.I. was arrested yesterday (Saturday). Now here goes the when? where? and why? ............

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It has been reported that T.I. along with his entourage were arrested in a Walgreens parking lot in Atlanta yesterday. Just hours before the 2nd annual Bet Hip-Hop Awards. So far, his entourage included Xscape's Tameka"Tiny"Cottle, rapper Young Dro and Macboney. Some are pictured above. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But T.I. did not take part in the photos that are shown in this post because he was already placed in a police car, but the Black Range rover he was traveling in can be seen below.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket According to news channels, and various websites. The reason for the rapper's arrest was
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) arrested T.I. in Atlanta on multiple weapons charges, after they say he had a bodyguard try to buy machine guns and silencers.
So while TIP and the crew were being arrested int the Parking lot, a search warrant was being executed to his College Park Residence. Where weapons were allegedly recovered.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket But a source close to the Grand Hustle family made the statement below to a gossip site
A source close to embattled rapper T.I. says that the gun charges leveraged against the hip-hopper are false; T.I. never tried to purchase guns -- it was all his bodyguard. The source statement was "[The bodyguard] asked T.I. for an advance on his [pay] and T.I. gave it to him. ...Whatever he spent money on -- whether it be guns, drugs, or formula for his children -- T.I. had nothing to do with it." That's it, he was buying formula! And those guns found in T.I.'s house? "T.I. has security that lives with him and stay with him at all times. The gun that the [federal agents] found belonged to his security team" -- all of whom are licensed to carry them, the source claims. "The government was just looking to pin a case on T.I. - they've been trying for years. So they pushed [the bodyguard] into snitching on T.I."
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Click to Get RBTF Icons for your website!

What next?

7 representers:

asia1212 said...

Thats missed up they needs to Free T.I AND Tiny,Dro,Mac!!!I'm mad girl keep me updated on this i think Tip is schedule to be in Court 2morrow so girl email the information or i will if i here something!!!much luv_Mercedes

Anonymous said...

That is just scandolous both T.I and Tiny are two of the best people in the industry so the F.B.I. is just hating on them seriously. I send my love to the both of them.

Shaina said...

im sooo pressed. especially when T.I. seemed like such a great example to young people on BET's Hip Hop vs. America panel ... i thought he was trying to leave that old lifestyle alone. i hope it all works out for them in the end.

Anonymous said...

MAY GOB BE WITH THEM!

NASG said...

OOOOOOHHHHHH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

I KNOW THE DUDE IN THE 2ND PICTURE (THE BODYGUARD)!!!!! I CAN NOT BELEIVE HE WAS THAT WACK TO TELL!!! HOT MESS!!!

NASG said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MYYYYY GODDNESS!!!!


I KNOW THAT DUDE IN THE 2ND PICTURE (THE BODYGUARD)!!!! THAT IS SOOOO WACK THAT HE TOLD!!!! WOW

NASG said...

His name is Corey!!! I REALLY CAN NOT BELEIVE THIS!!! HE IS A HOT MESS!!


Your Ad Here