Repping Beantown.com

Rihanna Laughs at Beyonce!

published by Angella at 9/25/2007 04:59:00 PM

2007-09-25

Haha! I gotcha. No, but for real. Rihana has been laughing at reports now and days. Reports that are circulating that her and Hov's wifey are still beefing. *Shocked* I'm not really impressed with this, because that little rumor has been started a while ago. Some people need to learn when to stop spreading rumors and definitely learn to quit HATING Full time ON BEYONCE!
Rihanna has hit out at reports she is embroiled in a feud with her fellow R&B superstar Beyonce Knowles, and admits she finds such speculation "annoying". The Umbrella singer is also horrified by gossip she is romantically involved with her music mogul mentor Jay-Z, who is Knowles' long term boyfriend. She says, "It actually gets annoying sometimes. At first it was funny, because I was like, 'This is insane.' But it gets frustrating after awhile. Now, I'm ignoring it, I'm getting better at doing that. But she (Knowles) is one of the sweetest women I've ever met."
Click to Get RBTF Icons for your website!

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here