Repping Beantown.com

RBTF Interview with Nichelle Walker

published by Angella at 9/16/2007 03:41:00 PM

2007-09-16

I'm sure most of you have heard of the upcoming novel Doing His time; Well lucky me I will get a chance to conduct a brief interview with it's author. Nichelle Walker. Everything should be confirmed soon. But for now. If you have any questions that you would want to get answered during this interview, please write them in the comments section now! I am taking at least 10.
Below is a quick expert from the book. Thank to Chocolatewithchips
I spent all my free time with Dollar. I went home and then to Dollar's house. I saw a lot less of my friends; matter of fact, we only saw each other at the mall and didn't speak on the phone. When my friends was popping their lips about Dollar, I was quick to tell dem b*tches to stay outta mines. I didn't givea a damn about what nobody said about my man. Dollar was my knight in shining armor; he spoiled me with the finer things in life, and those b*tches was jealous. Before I knew it, I owned five Gucci bags, a closet full of the finest gear, and a brand-new whip. I skipped doing my chores and stayed out with Dollar when he asked me to . I didn't care about what Grandma would think or gave a f*ck either; I wanted to move in with Dollar. The problem was Grandma didn't approve of my relationship. She felt I was being disrespectful and staying out at all times of the night. I hated coming in her house because there were just too many rules. No matter what time I came in she was always popping her gums about something. I told myself that if she got fresh with me today, I'ma let her *ss know to fall back..
I also have two upcoming interviews coming up. Will elaborate more, when everything is arranged in place

What next?

5 representers:

Anonymous said...

My question is is that her firt book?

Anonymous said...

I heard it was better than the colderst winter. angela ask her if she know sister Souljah

Anonymous said...

When does the book come out?

Anonymous said...

Ask her if she wrote dime peice before, her name sounds familiar

Anonymous said...

I swear that was her who wrote the coldest winter. she knows sister souljha?


Your Ad Here