Repping Beantown.com

It's a Boy for Usher and Tameka!

published by Angella at 9/30/2007 02:55:00 PM

2007-09-30

If you were not aware. Usher and his wife Tameka Foster are expecting a little Usher. Yes people, it's a boy! Wonder what he's going to look like. Also Raymond has recently spoke on Tameka's pregnancy cravings, baby names and more. This is exiting to me. I want one too! ;)
Newlyweds Usher and Tameka Foster are going to have a boy, he revealed to people Tuesday. When asked what he is looking forward to most about being a new dad, Usher, 28, said his desires are pretty basic. "I just want my son to fully be coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost," he told PEOPLE at the USHER for Men and USHER for Women fragrance launch party at Cipriani in Manhattan. "I've found that it is a step-by-step process. You can wish for a million and one things. But I hope that my son has the same energy I had as a child," Usher said. "Hopefully, he won't be as bad as me. I hope that he's just a healthy son." Usher is already getting what he hopes for, considering he announced, "I want it to be a boy," on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in August. {READ MORE}

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here