Repping Beantown.com

Irv Gotti reality Show:The Trailer

published by Angella at 9/30/2007 03:25:00 PM

2007-09-30

Check out Murder Inc presidente (yes that is spanish) Irv Gotti in his upcoming reality show. I can't wait to watch this one. I hope he talks about Ashanti and Superhead. Why?..Because of the simple fact that I'm not too familiar with him and Superhead situation. Some people are telling me they weree getting serious and it was more than screwing. But when Irv roll thru Wedy willimas show he made it seem as if she was the biggest stunt in the world.

Ashanti, because I'm not sure if they are cool with each other like that. Some say they were really sexually active and some denies that. This is a whole bunch of is that I 'm patiently waiting to get confirmed on this show ;)

Click to Get RBTF Icons for your website!

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here