Repping Beantown.com

Happy Birthday T.I.!

published by Angella at 9/25/2007 04:11:00 PM

2007-09-25

As some of you may know The king of the south- T.I. is celebrating his 27th birthday today. I have read that he plans to celebrate very big. Here's a direct quote of this upcoming event.

He plans to celebrate with a star-studded invitation-only party at a secret location in Atlanta tomorrow night (9/26). Invitations went out last week for the exclusive event. The invite is designed to look like an old style newspaper with headline blaring "THE UNTOUCHABLES STRIKE AGAIN." The untouchables are TI, Lil' Wayne and Young Jeezy who will co-host the party. The invite encourages guests to "come suited and booted."

Click to Get RBTF Icons for your website!

What next?

5 representers:

asia1212 said...

Happy Birthday to Tip Harris aka Tha King of tha South!!!Party like a rockstar!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday t.i.p harris,may all your wishes and dreams come true on this special day and dont forget to have a blast!♥

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you the kind of the south enjoy yourself and have fun on your birthday

Anonymous said...

I love you TIP.I really do wish you the best birthday ever,and I pray that God blesses you with joy,peace,,prosperity,and love,today ..and until the day this lifes journey comes to and end,and we all ascend unto the heavenly paradise..and we enjoy eternity together.I love you.

Boricua said...

Happy Birthday TIP. May the Lord continue to Bless you and your family. I love you and wish you the best.


Your Ad Here