Repping Beantown.com

On the Hush,Hush

published by Angella at 8/08/2007 05:46:00 PM

2007-08-08

50 and Kanye's album Fight

Kobe and Vanessa heading to splitsville

Kim Porter kinda admits to Puffy cheating

  • 50 cent appeared recently on 106 and challenged Kanye West to a presidential debate for their upcoming album. Both due to release on Sep11th. Kanye responded to 50's challenges as stupid. His direct quote given on TRL yesterday were; "What am I going to debate about? I’m going to go in the studio and make music. When I heard the thing about the debate, I thought that was the stupidest thing. When my album drops and 50's album drops, you're gonna get a lot of good music at the same time." So that means a No. I'm upset...
  • I just heard that Basketball player Kobe Bryant and his wifey Vanessa are having marital problems. The source said via email that the problems started ever since Kobe allegedly cheated on Vanessa. It seems as if he or she is already out of their home and since they do not have a pre-nup. Vanessa will receive half! This story is developing..................
  • Kim Porter had a sit-down with OK magazine recently for today's issue. Her response to Diddy's cheating were "I will never sit here and say that Puffy -- or any man -- is 100 percent faithful. I just don't believe it. Some of you are, but I'm not going to sit here and say that I didn't believe that he cheated on me. I would never say that. I'm aware that he's cheated." Lord! why can't these rappers keep their d*ck in one place?

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here