Repping Beantown.com

Boston's "America's Next Top Model" Casting Call

published by Shaina at 8/28/2007 02:12:00 PM

2007-08-28

This is old, but I figure I'd post it anyway.
Last week, ladies (and a few fellas) from all over the Boston area lined up at Club Felt to audition for Cycle 10 of "America's Next Top Model." The audition drew over 500 aspiring models to the club's Washington Street location.

I think the show gets worse every cycle, but I can't front, 'cause I tune in every Wednesday night at 8 PM!

Ladies at the audition.
ANTM hopeful, Mickenley.
Now fellas you know you have no business standing in line for an audition. To view more pics, click here.
And be sure to tune in September 19th for ANTM's Cycle 9. Click the link to meet the ladies of Cycle 9.

What next?

1 representers:

Quick said...

I'm mad because those guys don't look like they are waiting in line w/ their girlfriends. Boo.


Your Ad Here