Repping Beantown.com

Rihana the CoverGirl!

published by Angella at 7/02/2007 04:10:00 PM

2007-07-02

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
spotted @ JuiicyScoop Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Rihanna Cover Girl photo shoots,captures or whatever you call that. I think this chick has upgrade in a major way(physical wise). Any one would be a fool if they do not see that. But that attention she's getting?? don't know why yet! I'm not juding or nothing. I think I might get a better understanding of Ri-Ri if I actually knew her, personnaly.

What next?

5 representers:

Zoe' said...

That's right girl show them haters how to do it. !!

Angella said...

LOL! OH SHIT zoe , hoe whatever your name is Back....

Angella said...

Go rihana fan :)

Zoe' said...

HEY TRICK I'M BACK LIKE I SAID SHOW THEM HATER'S HOW TO DO IT! BITCH I POSTED A COMMENT ABOUT RIHANNA NOT YOU SO GO GIVE SOME HEAD HOE. YOU ALREADY KNEW ONCE YOU PUT THAT PICTURE UP I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING THAT'S WHY YOUR OH CHILDISH ASS DID IT. I GUESS YOU MISSED ME! BUT I'M NOT ABOUT TO GO BACK AND FORWARD WITH YOU AGAIN I'LL BE THE BIGGER PERSON ABOUT THIS. SO HAVE A GOOD DAY KEEP RUNNING THE SITE. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!

Angella said...

Hey Bitch! welcome back :) No need for luck but THANKS anyways. Zoe,Hoe.......*smile*


Your Ad Here