Repping Beantown.com

Rest In Peace Tammy Faye Baker

published by Angella at 7/22/2007 04:36:00 PM

2007-07-22

If you are not a religious or heartful person. Don't cmt on this post. This story is a really sad one like Larry King says. Tammy Baker was a powerful woman in spreading the word of god. I got a call from my aunt today with this news and asks that I post this for others to see. Even though I have sometimes 400-500 visitors a day only. You still learned about this woman.

Tammy Faye battle ended with inoperable cancer this friday the 20th. The next day this interview took place. The part that got to me the most was when she had hope of wanting to take a bit into that burger *smile*

All Respect,prayers, and condolensces to goes out to her Family. Be blessed.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here