Repping Beantown.com

Quick Updates; T.I., Irv Gotti

published by Angella at 7/07/2007 01:16:00 PM

2007-07-07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
source:betnews
  • According to hitsdailydouble.com, rapper T.I. will have the best-selling album in the country next week. T.I. vs T.I.P is set to enter in at No.1, with over 500k sold in its first week. Reports suggest that Kelly Rowland’s sophomore effort Miss Kelly is on target to sell just over 100k.
  • According to a press release issued yesterday (July 5) Murder Inc founder Irv Gotti has teamed up with the producers behind "Flavor In Love" to create his very own reality show vehicle, which is set to be featured on VH1.

Do not forget to cop T.I vs TIP and Ms.Kelly

What next?

3 representers:

~nay_nay~ said...

i luv dis pic becouse i luv both.tip looks good in dis pic and so does irv gotti

Angella said...

Girl he looks GOOD in any pic

glamourchick said...

T.I. is just a blessing period. sexy and talented!


Your Ad Here