Repping Beantown.com

Mel B says Good bye Eddy and Plans to Wed!

published by Angella at 7/20/2007 07:52:00 PM

2007-07-20

Now I know some readers over here don't really like the spicegirls that much lol! But it's kind of entertaining. If you did know for those who care. Mel B has officialy said goodbye to her baby daddy Eddie Murphy. Remember those photos I posted last week with the baby and the anynomous dude. Well if her was her boyfriend then, his name is Stephen Belafonte. Homeboy is a film producer $$$$! hehe!
The two has been dating for a year now and Mel B says he is and I quote "He's the love of my life, and I am going to marry him." Belafonte has even accept baby Angel Iris as his own! and Mel B describes her soon to be hubby as "Stephen's been a godsend. Eddie hasn't been in touch once since I had the baby, it's unbelievable. But Stephen has been a tower of strength."
Hope that works out for you homegirl, if not then focus on your kids!

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here