Repping Beantown.com

Keisha Cole's New Look

published by Angella at 7/22/2007 05:21:00 PM

2007-07-22

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Click thumbnails for larger view
Keisha Cole's pre-album release party someday of last week. :( not sure... Almost every blogger is speaking on Keisha's new look. All I am saying is that look is not rare, but it's better then those mops she be having sometimes on her head. It goes with her face shape from what I can see. *thumbs up*

What next?

3 representers:

Old School Fridays said...

I always thought she was a pretty girl, just a little rough around the ages. With this new style, she is definitely moving in the right direction.

DJ Diva said...

I like the new hairdo!

hottnikz said...

I'm glad she took that orange color out of her head. She looks better with this color.


Your Ad Here