Repping Beantown.com

Updates for you.. Please READ

published by Angella at 6/18/2007 11:48:00 AM

2007-06-18

Few Updates in the works, I wanted to put out there.

  • Subscribe to RBTF's YOUTUBE CHANNEL. You will get videos and future interviews, I will be conducting with artist(s) and much more...

  • All the Fans who emailed me their pics, brief comment towards Tiny to be put on here. I got you fams.

  • I will soon update the fan page look-style. I'm going to try and step my game up a little bit.Instead of putting the pics at the top of the page.

  • All the Fans on Tiny's fan page, I did not forget the TOP24 friend list add. It's good to do different things for the page , and this is one things that we're going to be stuck with for a while :) If the idea don't get stolen

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here