Repping Beantown.com

T.I.'s Banging with Luda's Manger?!

published by Angella at 6/25/2007 12:44:00 PM

2007-06-25

Well I said I was going to post this after seeing different reactions. Which I did. It has been reported on site like DR,SR,people and so forth. That T.I. had gotten into a physical altercation with rapper Ludacris's manager Chaka Zulu. Where? some say at the hot107.9 b-day bash, others say yesterday in L.A. To tell you the truth folks. I posted under labels ; rumor alert,don't beleive until proven. Because to me it is nothing but that. Here's quotes from various site about the issue:
"Mizz Shyneka of HOT 107.9's reports that TIP and Ludacris' manager and business partner Chaka Zulu exchanged words and blows in L.A. tonight. The fisticuffs occurred less than two weeks after TIP declared he should have won the 2007 Grammy for Best Rap Album over Ludacris. According to reports, Chaka and TIP attended a charity benefit thrown by Kevin Liles in L.A. leading up to the BET Awards. At some point, Chaka approached TIP and asked him, "do you have a problem with me? You got something you want to talk about?" Allegedly, TIP responded by "punching Chaka in the mouth". Tension has been brewing between the two camps for at least 2 years now. Tonight, both camps are attempting to downplay the brawl which stretched across two rooms. " source:
SR
-------------------------------------------------------------

"According to a report on 107.9 in Atlanta, T.I. exchanged blows today (June 24) with DTP President Chaka Zulu at a pre BET Awards party in Los Angeles. Reports say that words were exchanged between the two and a scuffle ensued.The altercation is said to have taken place at a pre BET Awards luncheon hosted by music executive Kevin Liles.The beef between Ludacris and T.I. is well documented but the two have been on good terms since squashing the beef publicly in 2006. Chaka Zulu is Ludacris's manager and President of his DTP Records. Parties representing Grand Hustle (T.I.) and DTP (Ludacris) say this is not the start of a war between the two labels and that it was merely an altercation between Chaka Zulu and T.I. "source: DR

>>>>>>>> Click to Listen to audio <<<<<

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here