Repping Beantown.com

Remy Ma making a comeback? Album Releases

published by Angella at 6/21/2007 05:12:00 PM

2007-06-21

"Remy Ma is set to make her independent debut this summer by releasing a new album entitled The BX Files through Sure Shot Recordings. Label CEO Chris Landry said, “We are excited about releasing one of the best female MC’s in the game."

I'm holding my tong for that releasing the best female mc's in the game. I'm not doubting the chick's rap skills, but I am doubting other things which would remain unnamed at the moment. Is that a G-srting she have on??? lol!

AND....

  • Lil Fizz from B2K is also set to release an album. I know some of you can't wait to see how that turns out.Fizz's first solo album will be titled PayDay
  • Freeway from Roc-a-fella records is also realising a new album titled Free at Last. No word on apperances on these albumn, but I will update.

What next?

1 representers:

lemonbrown82 said...

i ain't gonna lie remy songs do have me bouncing a little but damn when lil kim gonna do something? i see what she doing...about to make young buck her baby daddy i see. isn't he married to a chic named sandra? what happened to that? oh well


Your Ad Here