Repping Beantown.com

More Rehearsal from the BET awards ...

published by Angella at 6/26/2007 12:41:00 PM

2007-06-26

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I'm anticipating on the Fab performance with Ne-Yo. Not just because it will be his first performance on the Bet Awards, but when asked about it on Access Granted; Fabo looked like he was scarred as hell for some strange reason! I'm waiting on you Fab. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cece just be jumping for no reason! Naw ...let me stop. That's my dude.. "this is where they stay crunk, throw it up, dubbs .... something, something OH! right here we get low, handle this ladies back it up ...OH!" lol! I don't know the whole word *wink*

Ciara and Ne-Yo (click thumbnails for larger view)

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here