Repping Beantown.com

Jeezy WTF did you do?

published by Angella at 6/08/2007 02:23:00 PM

2007-06-08

Sohh
Jeezy jerks producer...allegedly! Word is, Jeezy jerked a producer. Pause! Jeezy apparently has been stiffing a producer. Pause! A while back, SOHH Gyant wrote a blind item on an Atlanta producer who was getting jerked millions of dollars by an A-Town star. But according to Gyant's exclusive interview with producer Shawty Redd, Jeezy has done no wrong. Rather than call Jeezy out as expected, a seemingly fearful Redd blames it on the rapper's lawyer and says a million times that he has no problems with Jeezy. _sohh
"I don't got no beef with Jeezy, I just talked to him last week. My issue is basically as far as the business side because I don't like his lawyers. I don't f**k with his lawyer...and the lawyer be fucking up the business," Redd told SOHH. "I wasn't gon' do the second album cause the first time, his lawyer and shit, f**ked up the paper work. My lawyer and my management was on point, so I had to wait for my check damn near a year." { READ MORE}

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here