Repping Beantown.com

Please Help me with this one?

published by Angella at 5/15/2007 04:14:00 PM

2007-05-15

A RBTF reader caught my attention today. Asking me they never seen that part in the movie ATL (from the pic ^). I thought at first it was a promo pic for the movie, but then when I really looked at up close. It looks like it was taken directly from the movie. I own a copy of ATL dvd (legally) :), and that part does not show on there at all. What do y'all think?
Before I forget here some new pics of your fav. girl NEW-NEW! from this month issue of King Magazine.........
Classic Black&White
That wig or new cut kinda of goes with her
You comment

What next?

4 representers:

Anonymous said...

i dont remember that scene either maybe its an alternate scene from when he gave her the necklace u probably will find it on the special features

Anonymous said...

I have the dvd, too, and that is definitely not in the movie ... I hate when they cut movie clips. But Ms. Lauren London looks great! I hope to see her in a lot more movies (ATL 2?).

Angella said...

Me too girl.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, don't mean to interrupt your little conversation, but I just got the DVD and that scene is in there. Maybe you weren't paying attention during that part.Plus how old are you???


Your Ad Here