Repping Beantown.com

Happy Birthday To who:? ME!!!!

published by Angella at 5/02/2007 07:49:00 PM

2007-05-02

MyHotComments.com : 9,000 Graphics and Pics

Hello my good people lol! May3,07 (this Thursday) is the day this fabulous/high quality/beautiful black Dominican-Haitian woman, fell into this here world. I'm happy and most grateful for my mommy for giving me birth and for putting up with me (that includes: (my attitudes, bad habits, and more..) I Love you Mommy! to everyone who sent me gifts by mail, cards, those bootleg text messages lol! I still love you:) Everyone who sent me cmts via Tiny's fan page-board, and for everyone who's involved in planning my party. I would invite some of you beantown residents, but the place is sadly full of family members and close friends. But I do love you!

What next?

1 representers:

lemonbrown82 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIC! LOVE THE PICS AND TYRESE LOOKS TOO GOOD! DON'T GET TOO TIPSY!


Your Ad Here