Repping Beantown.com

New Videos from RI-Ri, Tasia,Mya& Bobby V.

published by Angella at 4/26/2007 12:53:00 PM

2007-04-26

  • Remember the previous post of Rihanna, which featured pics from her Video"Umbrella"Well here it is. I don't really care what,how....I like this video and dare I say the song *wink*
  • Ms. Fantasia's new video "when I see you" was premiered yesterday on Access granted. For those who missed it and click for previous pics from the video. I like this song too, a little bit more than Rihanna. :)
  • Mya also has a new video. Lock you down. I'm not a fan of Mya. I think she looks a little on the trifling side,without concerning. But looks can be deceiving. I'm not feeling it.
  • Bobby V also had a new video. I wasn't even aware until my reader email (shout-out to keke).

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here