Repping Beantown.com

Monica and Rodney are over?!!!

published by Angella at 4/29/2007 12:54:00 PM

2007-04-29

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now I know for a fact a certain blogger will be very upset with me making this post. But oh! well. It has been reported(I don't know) that Monica and Rodney hill have broken up or headed for breakup. See I'm telling you I do not know. So don't take my word for it. Just continue reading

"My sources are claiming Monica has very recently separated from her fiance and baby's father Rodney Hill thanks to her finding him in a sticky situation with a skripper. Apparently she kicked Rodney out of their new Atlanta house they bought together last year after she discovered he had been cheating with a female stripper. The source in Monica's circle claims she is very upset about this whole situation. I have a feeling there's a lot of truth to this. But only time will tell...."YBF

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here